Atlantic Golf Club is an Exclusive High-end Private Club located on the East End on Long Island. AGC is 1990 Reese Jones Design that has been changed over the years to become the present masterpiece that it is today. Atlantic is known for its fast and firm playing surfaces, high penalizing fescue and rustic looking bunkers. Atlantic Golf Club is a Championship Course and has hosted the 2010 US Mid- Amateur. Atlantic Golf Club is in a highly competitive area, and we provide tournament conditions on a daily basis.
Major projects on the horizon include:
• Complete Greens Complex Bunker Renovation
• State of the art underground hitting bay facility
• Shop Infrastructure improvements
• Completed installation of brand-new HDPE Rain Bird IC Irrigation system in spring 2018
• Completed construction of a new irrigation pumphouse and irrigation pond in Spring 2019
• We are currently in our third year of a four-year Toro lease agreement (started spring 2019)
• Opened a brand-new Driving Range Facility with state-of-the-art Target Greens in 2020
This is a full-time position. Salary Commensurate with Experience.
COURSE / BUSINESS INFO:
The right candidate will play an integral role in the daily maintenance of the golf course and will work closely with the superintendents and other assistant superintendents. You will be involved with but not limited to: Crew management, hand watering, irrigation maintenance, fertilizer and chemical applications, project management along with anything else that is needed to maintain our high standard of playing conditions
2-4 years Turf Management Degree or Certificate
2-3 years golf course experience, Supervisory experience a plus
COMPENSATION: $70,000 - $80,000
Medical, 401k, meals, uniforms, golf privileges, tournament experience, national and local dues, National Turf Show. Attendance. One day off weekly during peak season. Possible scholarship benefits for continuing education
SEND RESUME TO: Burnellec724@gmail.com
JOB POSTINGS ARE MANAGED BY PLAYBOOKS FOR GOLF.
CHECK THEM OUT FOR ALL YOUR CAREER & SOFTWARE NEEDS.