Woodside Club is an 18-hole, private country club, situated in Muttontown New York. Currently we are seeking an assistant superintendent who is hard working, self-motivated, shows attention to detail, and has the drive and determination to develop experience and advance in the turf industry. Must have a positive attitude along with a team first mentality while also being a leader and set examples for all employees.
The Assistant Superintendent will be fully involved with all aspects of the maintenance program. The candidate will work closely with the Superintendent to plan, direct and achieve maintenance and agronomic goals. Will be involved in the planning of all pesticide and fertilizer applications, water management and irrigation system upkeep, crew assignments and supervision, and will be involved in the planning and maintenance of club grounds and landscape. The candidate will be able to perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
• 2 years golf course experience as an assistant or 2nd assistant
• 2 or 4-year turf degree
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Seeking a local candidate, who must possess a strong passion for the game of golf
• Salary DOE
• Health and dental insurance after 90 days
• Annual local and national association dues paid
• Continuing education paid
• Paid vacation time
• Paid sick leave
• Golfing privileges
Please email resume to:
JOB POSTINGS ARE MANAGED BY PLAYBOOKS FOR GOLF.
CHECK THEM OUT FOR ALL YOUR CAREER & SOFTWARE NEEDS.